Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Chitika

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Teacher's Prayer...

Teachers Prayer

I want to teach my students how To live this life on earth


To face its struggles and its strife
And improve their worth


Not just the lesson in a book
Or how the rivers flow

But how to choose the proper path
Wherever they may go


To understand eternal truth
And know the right from wrong


And gather all the beauty of
A flower and a song


For if I help the world to grow
In widsom and in grace


Then I shall feel that I have won
And I have filled my place


And so I ask your guidance, God
That I may do my part


For character and confidence
And happiness of heart


James J. M



note:- M just trying to merge all religion together on one platform, so that people can know about other religion as well. if i do something wrong or write something wrong please forgive me and help me to correct that by your kind support and comment.

1 comment:

For All Religion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails