Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Chitika

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pray For You


Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers
but to be fearless in facing them.

Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain
but for the heart to conquer it.

Let me not look for allies in life's battlefield
but to my own strength.

Let me not crave in anxious fear to be saved
but hope for the patience to win my freedom.

Grant that I may not be a coward,
feeling Your mercy in my success alone;

But let me find the the grasp of Your hand in my failure.

bengali poet - rabindranath tagore - 1916


ONE Ecumenical Religion for All


note:- M just trying to merge all religion together on one platform, so that people can know about other religion as well. if i do something wrong or write something wrong please forgive me and help me to correct that by your kind support and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For All Religion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails