Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Chitika

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

School Prayer..


O my God...

O my God, how good you are, How kind and loving too. Help me to grow up more and more, Help me to grow more like you.



Evening Song

Day is done.
Gone the sun
From the hill,
From the sea,
From the sky.
All is well.
Safely rest.
God is nigh.



School Prayer

Father, you created me in your image and likeness. I have come from you and I am ordained to you.

Watch over me. Inspire me to choose good and to avoid evil. Allow me the sensitivity to see the needs of my neighbor and the strength to respond gently.

Give me the courage to follow the truth, and the grace to know you my Father, Amen.



note:- M just trying to merge all religion together on one platform, so that people can know about other religion as well. if i do something wrong or write something wrong please forgive me and help me to correct that by your kind support and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For All Religion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails