Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Chitika

Saturday, May 2, 2009

prayer of forgiveness


The prayer of forgiveness

The prayer of forgiveness begins by forgiving all beings for anything.
I grant forgiveness to all living beings
May all the living beings please forgive me.
I have friendship with all the living beings.
I have no hostility towards anyone.
A modern Jain prayer expresses the same idea:
If shot by a gun or pistol, or beaten by a stick,
if bound and thrown into a prison,
May I lose my body,
but not my noble forgiveness.

note:- M just trying to merge all religion together on one platform, so that people can know about other religion as well. if i do something wrong or write something wrong please forgive me and help me to correct that by your kind support and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For All Religion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails