Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Chitika

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

prayer from parents

Oh my child, I wish the world was like you.
Alas! They are so different from you.
I just love to see your eyes when you look at the stars.
Such curiosity, such craving for the ultimate Reality.
I wish the people had that craving
in their hearts as well as minds.
Alas! They run after illusions of their minds.
When you pray deep within your soul
your words straight goes to the Alimghty's Door.
And when you cry while you pray the mighty universe seems in dismay.
What compassion fills your heart like the rivers fill the sea.
And the waves rise when you see someone in misery.
I am sorry I can only come at midnight to see your innocent face deep in sleep,
with my touch I intend to make you wise to fill your life with love with the next sunrise.
I read every letter which you keep under your pillow, in which you ask for love...
and when the next day you see the sun,
you say, "My wish is fullfilled!" I can only say that I deeply love you...
Oh my child.. I wish the world was like you...

note:- M just trying to merge all religion together on one platform, so that people can know about other religion as well. if i do something wrong or write something wrong please forgive me and help me to correct that by your kind support and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For All Religion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails