Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Chitika

Sunday, April 19, 2009

thanks giving prayer


Thank You, God

The sun so bright up in the sky.
The moon I see way, way up high!
The soft green grass, the plants, the trees
are special gifts
God made for me.

All the people that I love
are blessed by Jesus up above.
My neighbors, friends and family
are special gifts God gave to me.

What gift can I give you my God
in heaven up above?
The thing you want the most from me
is pure and simple...
Love!

--Margaret Kennedy



note:- M just trying to merge all religion together on one platform, so that people can know about other religion as well. if i do something wrong or write something wrong please forgive me and help me to correct that by your kind support and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For All Religion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails