Ads

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

Chitika

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A B C D of prayer...










Here is the ABCD...OF prayer for God...


A
is for angels who dance round my bed;
B is for Bethlehem which means "House of Bread." C is for clouds that fly up above; D is for Daniel, whom lions couldn't shove. E is for Easter: Jesus rose from the dead; F is for flowers that cover earth's head. G is for God, who made us all; H is for Heaven, my home when God calls. I is for ice that cools off my tongue; J is for Jesus, who is God's only Son. K is for kiss, when two people meet; L is for love that makes my heart beat. M is for Mary, Jesus' flesh and blood; N is for Noah, saved from the flood. O is for others, the kids that I know; P is for play in the sun and the snow. Q is for questions; I want to know more; R is for roads that I take to the store. S is for sleep when I don't hear a sound; T is for tent where I can't be found. U is for useful, God's gifts I receive; V is for vegetables, like carrots and peas. W is for walk, not the same as run; X marks the spot where something's begun. Y is for yes, God is good to me; Z is for zero, that's three minus three.
--Victor Hoagland, C.P
Hope all of you will teach to your beautiful child from today only..


note:- M just trying to merge all religion together on one platform, so that people can know about other religion as well. if i do something wrong or write something wrong please forgive me and help me to correct that by your kind support and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For All Religion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails